Nearly 40,000 individuals’ securely verified digital COVID-19 vaccination records with QR code have now been uploaded into the MyHSA Patient Portal for persons vaccinated in the Cayman Islands.
“Everyone who has received a COVID-19 vaccine is encouraged to sign-up for the MyHSA Patient Portal, as this is the primary platform to access your digital certificate,” HSA CEO Lizzette Yearwood stated. “The uploading of vaccination records is ongoing and I’m pleased that nearly 75% of vaccinated persons can now access their digital record”.
In parallel with the uploading of vaccine records HSA will continue verification of some records to ensure that all information collected from the Cayman Islands COVID Vaccination Programme is accurate.
“All persons who are already signed up for the patient portal are encouraged to log-in and check your record for accuracy. If there is any discrepancy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If your vaccination record is not showing yet, we ask that you please be patient, as that means your record will be imported soon. Only persons who have a discrepancy need to contact,” confirmed Ms Yearwood.
Once logged into the portal, the digital vaccine with QR code can be found under the ‘COVID Centre’ quick link on the home screen or under Health Record, COVID Centre, COVID-19 Vaccine Verification.
Basic immunisation records can be found in the portal under Health Record, Health Profile, Immunizations.
Anyone 16 years and older can now register themselves for full access to the patient portal. Parents & guardians can sign up children 15 and under via a child proxy.
Portal sign-up in the community is ongoing and the latest schedule is available at ww.HSA.ky. A dedicated registration officer is also available at the Cayman Islands Hospital atrium Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm. Please bring your Government Photo ID showing your date of birth and a valid email address. All persons are required to wear your own facemask at all sign-up location.
To see the current MyHSA registration schedule visit https://www.hsa.ky/our-services/patient-portal-info/
Online sign-up for the portal will be available soon for persons who have been vaccinated in Cayman but currently residing overseas.
For more information on MyHSA Patient Portal and FAQs, please visit https://www.hsa.ky/our-services/patient-portal-info/
MyHSA Patient Portal FAQs
- How do I sign up to MyHSA Patient Portal?
Sign-up at any of our registration counters throughout our hospitals and District Health Centres. Visit the designated registration officer in the main hospital entrance atrium from 8:30am – 5pm Monday – Friday. Community sign-up location schedule can be found here.
- Who can sign up?
- Anyone 16 years and older
- Parents/Guardians can sign up children 15 and under via a Child Proxy.
- Where can I find my digital COVID-19 vaccination certificate?
- Once logged into the portal, the digital vaccine with QR code can be found under the ‘COVID Centre’ quick link on the home screen or under Health Record, COVID Centre, COVID-19 Vaccine Verification.
- Basic immunisation records can be found in the portal under Health Record, Health Profile, Immunizations.
- My digital vaccine record is not showing up yet, what should I do?
If your vaccination record is not showing yet, we ask that you please be patient, as that means your record will be imported soon.
- My information is incorrect in the portal, how can it be corrected?
Personal information (ie: spelling of your name, wrong dates of birth, next to kin contact, etc)
- Update your information under the ‘Patient Information’ and click ‘set update request’. A member of our team will be in touch to update your information. OR
- Email email@example.com with the information that needs changed
COVID-19 Vaccination Record (ie: incorrect date of vaccination)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to report and discrepancy in your COVID-19 vaccination record
- If your digital record is not showing yet, you do not need to contact us as uploads of the vaccination records is ongoing, so your record will be available online soon.
- Can I sign-up online?
This will be available soon. Currently sign-up is only available in-person with any HSA registration officer.
General Portal & Schedule Page – https://www.hsa.ky/our-services/patient-portal-info/
Portal log-in page – https://myhsa.iqhealth.com/
Child proxy info page – https://www.hsa.ky/our-services/patient-portal-info/faqs-patient-proxy/