Our Cardiology Clinic is located on 2nd Floor of the Smith Road Medical Centre (150 Smith Road) and provides expert care and treatment for heart conditions.
Our Cardiology team provides inpatient service for cardiac emergencies and conditions requiring hospitalization and inpatient treatment.
HSA offers a multi-disciplinary approach to cardiac care incorporating other specialties into your treatment plan including dietary consultation, cardiac rehab, respiratory therapy and more.
Providing expert care and treatment for the following heart conditions:
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart failure
- Structural heart diseases
- Valves problems
- Congenital heart diseases
- Preoperative cardiac assessment
State-of-the art cardiac diagnostic testing for all ages including:
- Echocardiograms – Adult & Paediatric
- Preventative cardiology/ cardiovascular risk assessment
- Holter ECG
- Ambulatory BP monitors (ABPM)
- Contrast ECHO/Bubble study
Other services include:
- Pacemaker Clinic – Interrogation pacemakers & Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators (ICDs), Loop readers
- Paediatric Cardiology Clinics
- Cardiac Evaluations for frontline workers, including stress tests
- Athlete cardiovascular screening
Our Cardiology Clinic is located on 2nd Floor of the Smith Road Medical Centre (150 Smith Road).
Cardiology Clinic Consultations are also available in Cayman Brac.