The Cayman Islands Health Services Authority provides care through the 124-bed Cayman Islands Hospital (104 inpatient and 20 observation beds) and the 18-bed Faith Hospital on Cayman Brac. Ancillary services are offered at district health centers, and clinics for dental and eye care. We’ve created this site to provide you with information about our many services. Our goal is to use this medium to offer help, support and service to the public. Much of what is mentioned here will yield to additional information, and our staff is always pleased to answer questions by phone, fax or e-mail. We invite your comments and suggestions. A commitment to the highest degree of patient care, comfort and safety, delivered by a competent, professional team of doctors, nurses and support staff is the hallmark of the Cayman Islands Health Services Authority.
"The Mission of the Health Services Authority is to provide the highest quality healthcare and improve the well-being of people in the Cayman Islands through accessible, sustainable patient-focused services by highly-skilled, empowered and caring staff in collaboration with our partners."
MyHSA Patient Portal
Take control of your health with MyHSA Patient Portal
The Cayman Islands Health Services Authority makes it easy for patients to manage their health information online. This FREE service provides patients with SECURE access to their health information 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Secure 24/7 access • Request appointments with General Practice & Paediatrics • Direct booking with General Practice • Access your child’s health information • Send a message for your doctors • View general lab & radiology written reports • View immunisation, allergy & health history • Refill prescriptions online • Access from a mobile app or desktop
Through five satellite health centres – one for each district in Grand Cayman – the Community Health Services provides primary care across the island. This supports the Cayman Islands Health Service Authority’s firm belief that every member of the community is entitled to the highest possible standard of health care through a community-based health system.
Services provided through the district health centres include general practice, immunisations, maternal and child health care, health education and support of disabled patients in their homes. Home visiting services are also provided.
Public Health programmes include:
• Health advice and vaccines for international travellers;
• School Health including primary care, health assessments, vision and hearing tests etc.
• Nutrition and dietary counselling clinics;
• Child health including growth and development monitoring;
• Communicable disease screening;
• Disease control programmes, including surveillance, immunization( adults and children); and
• Special programmes relating to Genetics and Sexual health.
The Health Services adheres to the Cayman Islands Public Procurement Committee guidelines developed in compliance of the Procurement Law & Regulations to ensure that procurement is carried out in a fair and transparent manner while securing value for money in the procurement of goods, works or services.