Cayman Islands Health Services Authority (HSA), the country’s principal healthcare facility, offers the most comprehensive range of inpatient, outpatient and public health services at seven locations on all three islands, including the 124-bed hospital in Grand Cayman and 18-bed hospital in Cayman Brac. Ancillary services are available at our district health centers located in West Bay, Bodden Town, North Side East End and Little Cayman. HSA offers residents and visitors of the Cayman Islands the highest quality of patient care, comfort and safety, delivered by our professional team of doctors, nurses and support staff.
"The Mission of the Health Services Authority is to provide the highest quality healthcare and improve the well-being of people in the Cayman Islands through accessible, sustainable patient-focused services by highly-skilled, empowered and caring staff in collaboration with our partners."
MyHSA Patient Portal
Take control of your health with MyHSA Patient Portal
The Cayman Islands Health Services Authority makes it easy for patients to manage their health information online. This FREE service provides patients with SECURE access to their health information 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Secure 24/7 access • Request appointments with General Practice & Paediatrics • Direct booking with General Practice • Access your child’s health information • Send a message for your doctors • View general lab & radiology written reports • View immunisation, allergy & health history • Refill prescriptions online • Access from a mobile app or desktop
Through five satellite health centres – one for each district in Grand Cayman – the Community Health Services provides primary care across the island. This supports the Cayman Islands Health Service Authority’s firm belief that every member of the community is entitled to the highest possible standard of health care through a community-based health system.
Services provided through the district health centres include general practice, immunisations, maternal and child health care, health education and support of disabled patients in their homes. Home visiting services are also provided.
Public Health programmes include:
• Health advice and vaccines for international travellers;
• School Health including primary care, health assessments, vision and hearing tests etc.
• Nutrition and dietary counselling clinics;
• Child health including growth and development monitoring;
• Communicable disease screening;
• Disease control programmes, including surveillance, immunization( adults and children); and
• Special programmes relating to Genetics and Sexual health.
The Health Services adheres to the Cayman Islands Public Procurement Committee guidelines developed in compliance of the Procurement Law & Regulations to ensure that procurement is carried out in a fair and transparent manner while securing value for money in the procurement of goods, works or services.