What is MyHSA?
The Cayman Islands Health Services Authority makes it easy for you to manage your health information online with MyHSA. The patient health portal is a free service that provides online access to your health information anytime, anywhere with a computer, tablet or smartphone.
With MyHSA, you can:
- Access your COVID-19 Digital Vaccination Records (upload is ongoing)
- Securely access your health record 24/7
- Request appointments with General Practice & Paediatrics
- Access your child’s health information
- Send a message for your doctors
- View general lab & radiology written reports
- View immunisation & allergy history
- Refill prescriptions online
- View your COVID-19 and IgG testing results
Who can sign up?
- Anyone 16 years and older
- Parents/Guardians can sign up children 15 and under via a Child Proxy. Click here for Child Proxy Info.
- Photo ID showing date of birth and email address required for sign up
Are HSA patients automatically signed-up?
- You must sign-up for the portal with a registration officer. You are not automatically sign-up if you are patient, as you must set-up a personal portal account.
Is there a cost to use MyHSA?
- There is no cost to use MyHSA
How do I sign up to MyHSA?
Sign-up at any of our registration counters throughout our hospitals and District Health Centres. Visit the designated registration officer in the main hospital entrance atrium from 8:30am – 5pm Monday – Friday. Community sign-up location schedule can be found here.
Can I sign-up online?
- This is being developed, but currently sign-up is only available in-person with any HSA registration officer.
Where can I find my digital COVID-19 vaccination certificate?
- Once logged into the portal, the digital vaccine with QR code can be found under the ‘COVID Centre’ quick link on the home screen or under Health Record, COVID Centre, COVID-19 Vaccine Verification.
- Basic immunisation records can be found in the portal under Health Record, Health Profile, Immunizations.
- If your vaccination record is not showing yet, we ask that you please be patient, as that means your record will be imported soon
My information is incorrect in the portal, how can it be corrected?
- Personal information (ie: spelling of your name, wrong dates of birth, next to kin contact, etc)
- Update your information under the ‘Patient Information’ and click ‘set update request’. A member of our team will be in touch to update your information.
- Email email@example.com with the information that needs changed (please allow 48 hours for response)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Record (ie: incorrect date of vaccination)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to report and discrepancy in your COVID-19 vaccination record (please allow 48 hours for response)
- If your digital record is not showing yet, you do not need to contact us as uploads of the vaccination records is ongoing, so your record will be available online soon.
I’m receiving a message when I try to view my vaccination verification record. What does this mean?
- COVID-19 Immunization records unavailable– Your digital vaccination record has not been uploaded yet. We appreciate your patience as the upload of these records is ongoing.
- Account Update from Provider/Clinical Staff Needed – Please email email@example.com and include your phone number. Someone from our team will call you to get this error fixed.
Can I sign up my child?
- If your child is 0-15 years old you can sign up for Child Proxy and have access to their health information
Can I sign up my 16 or 17-year-old adolescents?
- Sign up to Patient Portal is available for 16 or 17-year-old and they will have full access. The 16/17 year old must sign up themselves, no proxy required.
If someone lives off island but was vaccinated in Cayman, how can they get Patient Portal if they aren’t here in person?
- Online sign-up will soon be available for the portal.
What if I don’t have an email address?
- Only persons with an email address can sign up for Patient Portal. Only one email address per adult accepted (ie: a husband and wife would each need to have an email address as the accounts are separate).
If I don’t have an email address but in the future will need access to my COVID–19 Certificate, how will I get this?
- All persons are encouraged to get an email address if they don’t have one, so that they can easily access their vaccination record in the future. If you don’t have an email address, Vaccination Certificates will be available upon request with medical records.
I have a portal account but need to change my email address. How can I change this?
- Once logged into the portal click on your name in the bottom menu, click on Account, then Update Account Settings. This brings you to a Cerner platform where you can update your email address.
I have been tested for COVID-19 through the screening process. How do I get my results?
- All persons being screened for COVID-19 through the HSA lab, you will be given and need to activate your MyHSA Portal Account in order to access your results. Click here for more info.
Why do I need to have an email address to use MyHSA?
- You will receive an email invitation in order to complete set up of your myHSA, in addition to update notifications. It is recommended that you use a personal email address, not a work or school address.
I provided my email address but didn’t receive an email invitation to MyHSA. What do I do now?
- You may contact the Call Centre for technical support at 949-8600 and select option 1 or revisit one of our registration counters.
I received a “You have new information in MyHSA” alert in my email account. What does this mean?
- You received this alert because you have a new message from your healthcare team.
Which clinics can I schedule appointments for in myHSA?
- You can cancel and re-schedule appointments with all general practitioners based at George Town General Practice & Paediatric Clinic.
If I need to see my physician for something urgent, should I use the online appointment request?
- No, MyHSA is not designed for medical emergencies or immediate contact with a physician. If you have an urgent or emergency medical matter, either dial 9-1-1 or go to the hospital emergency department.
How can I view my upcoming appointment times in MyHSA?
- You can view the details of your upcoming appointments by selecting “Appointments” from the top navigation menu followed by “View Upcoming Appointments”. Please remember to add the appointment to your calendar.
Can I request an appointment for a radiology procedure?
- This function is not currently available through MyHSA. Please contact the Radiology Department directly to schedule your appointment.
Can I cancel my appointments in MyHSA?
- Canceling an appointment through MyHSA must be done 72 hours before the scheduled appointment by clicking the cancel appointment link next to the scheduled appointment link.
How do I view my test results in MyHSA?
- You can access your test results by logging into MyHSA and clicking “Health Record” in the top navigation menu and then clicking the “Test Results” link. Click the name of the test to display all the results.
When do my test results become available in MyHSA?
- Certain test results are automatically released to your MyHSA account within 36 hours of confirmation. However, some results may not show due to their sensitive nature.
I forgot my password, what do I do?
- To reset your password, click the “Forgot password?” link on the log-in page and follow the prompts. If you continue to have difficulty, contact the Cerner 24 hour support line at 1-877-621-8014.
Can my spouse and I share one MyHSA account?
- No. We require that each patient have their own MyHSA account. Each account must be connected to a different email address.
How is MyHSA secure?
- Access to information is controlled through secure email, messaging, invitations, usernames and passwords. Each person controls his or her password and the account cannot be accessed without that password.
I was logged out of MyHSA, what happened?
- We aim to protect your privacy and the security of your information. While logged onto MyHSA, if your keyboard remains idle for 30 minutes, you will be automatically logged out. We recommend that you log out of MyHSA if you leave your computer for any period of time.