MyHSA Patient Portal
Sign-up for MyHSA Patient Portal takes just a minute online, at any of our registration desks throughout the HSA and our District Health Centres or at a community sign-up.
What is MyHSA?
MyHSA is the Cayman Islands Health Services Authority’s online patient portal that gives you secure access to your health information 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
With MyHSA, you can:
- Access COVID-19 digital vaccination records (upload ongoing)
Securely access your health record 24/7
Request appointments with General Practice & Paediatrics
- Access your child’s health information
Send a message for your doctors
View general lab & radiology written reports
View immunisation, allergy & health history
Refill prescriptions online
Access from a mobile app or desktop
- View your COVID-19 and IgG test results
How do I sign up?
- Sign-up at any of our registration counters throughout our hospitals and District Health Centres. Visit the designated registration officer in the main hospital entrance atrium from 8:30am – 5pm Monday – Friday.
Photo ID with date of birth and valid email address is required.
To sign up your child visit here for more info.
Once registered, download the HealtheLife App
My information is incorrect in the portal, how can it be corrected?
- Personal information (ie: spelling of your name, wrong dates of birth, next to kin contact, etc)
- Update your information under the ‘Patient Information’ and click ‘set update request’. A member of our team will be in touch to update your information.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the information that needs changed (please allow 3-5 days for response)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Record (ie: incorrect date or vaccination record not showing)
I’m receiving a message when I try to view my vaccination verification record. What does this mean?
- COVID-19 Immunization records unavailable
- Account Update from Provider/Clinical Staff Needed
Please fill out our online form https://portal.hsa.ky/Immunization. Someone from our team will be in touch.