Welcome from the CEO
For more than 50 years, the Cayman Islands Hospital has been the pacesetter for healthcare and clinical innovations in these islands and as the Health Services Authority (HSA) we continue to lead the transformation in healthcare to meet the changing needs of our growing community.
Our mission is “to provide the highest quality healthcare and improve the well-being of people in the Cayman Islands through accessible, sustainable patient-focused services by highly-skilled, empowered and caring staff in collaboration with our partners.” With this commitment, we take pride in delivering quality care and the expertise of our staff, who we believe to be the very best in their profession on island.
As the largest provider of inpatient and outpatient services in Cayman, the HSA provides health services ranging from the routine General Practice visits to the more complex medical procedures at the Cayman Islands Hospital, five district health centres on Grand Cayman, Faith Hospital in Cayman Brac and Little Cayman Clinic on Little Cayman.
Unique to us are:
- Internationally accredited Pathology and Forensic Lab
- More than 16 highly specialized medical and surgical services
- 24/7 Access to Emergency Medical Services across the three islands
- Full service Dialysis Centre
- In-house Blood Bank ensuring a reliable source of lifesaving supply and providing support to the other two inpatient medical facilities on island
- Electronic medical record with 24 hour access
Our patients are our number one priority and you can be assured of our commitment to the highest quality of patient care when you come see us!
Chief Executive Officer
Health Services Authority