|Telephone No:||(345) 949-8600, (786) 353-1366|
|Fax No:||(345) 949-2998|
|Mailing Address:||Cayman Islands Health Services Authority, P.O. Box 915, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands KY1-1103|
Flu Hotline: 345-947-3077, 1-800-534-8600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Report a positive Lateral Flow Test (LFT) result here. Persons who test positive, whether via a self-reported LFT or a Certified LFT, must take a PCR test at the next available opportunity at an HSA testing center:
- Truman Bodden Sports Complex (drive thru parking lot), Monday, Wednesday, Friday only 8am – 11am.
- Cayman Brac, Aston Rutty Centre – Monday – Friday 9am – 10am (closed weekends & public holidays)
- Little Cayman Clinic – Monday – Friday 1pm – 2pm by appointment only (345) 916-5395 (closed weekends & public holidays)
- Ed Bush Sports Complex (West Bay), 1 – 2pm (closed as of Tuesday July 5th 2022)
- Bodden Town Civic Centre, 1 –2pm (closed as of Tuesday July 5th 2022)
Request an isolation letter:
Isolation letters/forms are no longer required from Public Health to be released from isolation. Isolation letters can only provided to persons who report a positive and have a confirmation PCR test conducted with Public Health. If you need to request a letter please use the form here.