Our Chemotherapy Unit offers oncology-haematology services which include diagnosis and management of various cancers and non-cancer conditions (haematology).
Our Chemotherapy Unit offers chemotherapy, immunotherapy, and endocrine therapy, as well as working collaboratively with the surgical unit to offer surgery as required.
- Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Free parking is available for patients and their guests. Visitors must park only in designated parking areas.
We offer the following cancer screenings and recommend talking with your doctor about when you should begin regular screenings.
- Breast Cancer – Clinical breast exam, mammograms, ultrasound, MRI, blood test
- Colon Cancer – colonoscopies, stool test, blood test, CT
- Lung Cancer – CT, blood test
- Prostate Cancer – blood test (PSA), digital rectal examination
- Cervical Cancer – PAP test
- Ovarian Cancer – transvaginal ultrasound, tumor markers