PLEASE NOTE – HSA has a strict visitors policy to protect patients, staff & visitors against COVID-19
- Face masks are required at all times
- Visitors must be 18+ years old
- Visitors should check-in at the main atrium information desk and bring a photo ID (A&E visitors should still use the A&E entrance)
- One (1) designated visitor allowed to visit a patient in Accident & Emergency (A&E) for maximum 15 minutes. Visitors will be permitted at the discretion of the physicians and nurses.
- One (1) visitor per patient, per day, will be allowed on the Medical, Surgical, Maternity, Mental Health and Critical Care Units
- Two (2) persons (parents, guardian or caregiver) will be allowed for patients in the Paediatric Unit & Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- In-patients who require assistance may have one (1) caregiver as part of their care team
- One (1) visitor will be permitted to accompany a patient to facilitate care or treatment such as an ambulatory visit, procedure or same-day surgery
- All visitors will be temperature screened prior to entering the Cayman Islands Hospital
- All visitors are asked to sanitize their hands upon entering and exiting both the patient’s room and the hospital.
- Visiting Hours are 11am – 8pm daily
- COVID-19 positive patients will not be allowed visitors
Patients can use personal devices to virtually communicate with friends and relatives while admitted.
If you need to reach a patient room, please call 949-8600.