PLEASE NOTE – HSA has a strict visitors policy to protect patients, staff & visitors against COVID-19
- All visitors must check-in at the Information Desk in Hospital Atrium
- Visitors must be 18+ years old and wear a face mask at all times
- All visitors will be screened prior to entering the Cayman Islands Hospital
- All visitors are asked to sanitize their hands upon entering and exiting both the patient’s room and the hospital.
- Visiting Hours 11am – 8pm for Medical, Surgical, Critical Care, Maternity and Mental Health Inpatient Units
- In-patients who require assistance may have one caregiver as part of their care team
- One visitor will be permitted to accompany a patient to facilitate care or treatment such as an ambulatory visit, procedure or same-day surgery
- One visitor, per day, will be permitted in the following in-patient units: Maternity, Medical, Surgical, Critical Care and Mental Health
- Two persons (parent, guardian or caregiver) for patients on the Paediatric Unit
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) unit allows for one parent daily.
- COVID-19 positive patients will not be allowed visitors.
Patients can use personal devices to virtually communicate with friends and relatives while admitted.
If you need to reach a patient room, please call 949-8600.