Healthcare practitioners and the public looking to enhance their medical knowledge and skills can benefit from the Health Services Authority training classes.
Our international training classes are accredited by the American Heart Association (AHA), the American Academy of Pediatrics, and the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Designed to equip individuals to respond in emergency cases and situations, using the latest technology in feedback devices the HSA is the only authorized company on the island to offer the following courses:
- Heartsaver AED (CI$100)
- Heartsaver First Aid & AED (CI$130)
- BLS: Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (CI$100)
- PEARS: Paediatric Emergency Assessment Recognition and Stabilisation ($150)
- ACLS: Advanced Cardiac Life Support (CI$250)
- PACLS: Paediatric Advanced Life Support (CI$250)
In collaboration with the American Academy of Paediatrics
- NRP: Neonatal Resuscitation Program (CI$250)
In collaboration with the American Academy of Family Physicians
- Basic Life Support for obstetrics (CI$150)
- Advanced Life support for obstetrics (CI$300)
For interested individuals and parties, please contact:
Marsha Eleweanya, Training and Development
Contact number: 244-7671
NRP, BLSO and ALSO are done per demand due to specialized nature of these courses.
No events could be found within the specified criteria.