HSA is one of the largest employers in the Cayman Islands with over 900 staff and 200 job positions in seven locations across all three Islands. We offer professionals a unique opportunity to contribute to the health of the job opportunities and apply to join our dynamic, diverse and caring team.
Business Analyst – Financial
Patient Accounts Officer
Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Attendant
Administrative Assistant – COVID Temp
Emergency Medical Technician – Training Programme
• High School Diploma or GED
• Clean police and driving record
• First Aid and CPR Training (through HSA or Red Cross)
• 250-500 word personal statement of ‘Why you want to be an EMT and your future goals’.
• Required to meet the minimum pass mark of 75% on written assessment (math and literacy)
• Physical and Medical Assessment
• Psychosocial Assessment
• Proof of full COVID vaccination status
• Must be Caymanian and/or have the Right to be Caymanian
• 100% attendance (4 hours once per week classroom attendance)
• Internet and computer access to access online course content
• Commitment to a 16 week hybrid accredited EMT programme
• Successful completion of didactic and psychomotor skills session
• Successful completion of the programme and the national registry of EMT exam
The application form can be found and submitted through our website www.hsa.ky. Or click here to access.
Please ensure to complete all relevant sections of the application including your personal statement of 250-500 words.
Application deadline: Sunday November 28th, 2021