The Cayman Islands Health Services Authority (HSA) is extending hours of the COVID-19 testing clinic at the Cayman Islands Hospital to accommodate the latest international pre-boarding testing requirements for the US and Canada.Appointment times are now available on Saturday 23 January from 8:30am 10:30am and can be made online at www.hsa.ky/Appointment/ .Many countries are now requiring proof of a negative COVID-19 test prior to boarding, therefore persons are reminded to check the requirements of countries they are travelling to and to book your COVID test in the timeframe required, said Dr Samuel Williams-Rodriguez. We will be expanding our testing hours even further and will advise the public once these additional clinics have been scheduled. How to book an appointment for a COVID-19 test:
- Visit hsa.ky/Appointment/ or click on the COVID-19 Info link on the website
- Choose the date and time you would like to come in for your test. Appointments must be made at least 2 business days in advance.
- Enter your information as all persons need to pre-register (no walk-ins).
- You will receive an email confirming the date, time and location of your appointment.
- Please show up for your appointment on time. The screening process only takes a few minutes.
- Test results will be emailed to the patient approximately 24 hours after test.
- Results will also be posted to the patient’s free MyHSA Patient Portal account. For more information on the portal, visit hsa.ky/our-services/patient-portal-info/