The Cayman Islands has forty-five (45) confirmed cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19). There is one (1) case in Cayman Brac and no cases in Little Cayman.
Contact for further information or if you think you have or may have been exposed to the Coronavirus
- Public Health Department 345-244-2621
- 24 hour Flu Hotline – 1-800-534-8600 or 345-947-3077
- Email email@example.com
For comprehensive information on Coronavirus Preparedness, visit gov.ky/coronavirus
On the right side of this page (under About) you can find more information on specific Public Health programmes, outbreaks, etc.
About Public Health:
Through five satellite health centres – one for each district in Grand Cayman – the Community Health Services provides primary care across the island. This supports the Cayman Islands Health Service Authority’s firm belief that every member of the community is entitled to the highest possible standard of health care through a community-based health system.
Services provided through the district health centres include general practice, immunisations, maternal and child health care, health education and support of disabled patients in their homes. Home visiting services are also provided.
Public Health programmes include:
• Health advice and vaccines for international travellers;
• School Health including primary care, health assessments, vision and hearing tests etc.
• Nutrition and dietary counselling clinics;
• Child health including growth and development monitoring;
• Communicable disease screening;
• Disease control programmes, including surveillance, immunization( adults and children); and
• Special programmes relating to Genetics and Sexual health.
To contact Public Health, call 345-244-2648