Flu Vaccine at West Bay Health Centre
Vaccines for the seasonal flu are available (while supplies last) at the District Health Centres in Grand Cayman.
Tuesday, October 10, 2023
- Duration: 2h
- Recurring frequency: Weekly
Vaccines for the seasonal flu will be available at the Cayman Islands Hospital, District Health Centres in Grand Cayman, Faith Hospital Cayman Brac, and Little Cayman Clinic.
The locations and times are listed below:
- The Atrium (front entrance) at the George Town Hospital, from 10:00 a.m. to noon, from Friday, 6 October to Friday, 20 October 2023 (weekdays only).
- General Practice Clinic at the Smith Road Medical Centre and all District Health Centres, from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday beginning Tuesday, 10 October, 2023.
- Faith Hospital in Cayman Brac, from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday beginning Tuesday, 10 October, 2023.
- Little Cayman Clinic - Residents of Little Cayman should contact the clinic to make arrangements.
The flu vaccine is FREE to all residents. No appointments are necessary; however, persons should indicate to the registration officer at the clinic that they are onsite to have the flu shot.
Flu shots will also be available at participating supermarkets across the Islands in the coming weeks, and a schedule will be provided later.
All flu shots are given on a first come first serve basis and are only available until supplies last.
For more information, please contact:
- Public Health Clinic - 244-2889/244 2621
- George Town General Practice Clinic - 244-2800
- Faith Hospital -948-2243
- Little Cayman Clinic - 948-0072/916-5395
- The District Health Centres
- East End 947-7440
- North Side 947-9525
- West Bay 949-3439
- Bodden Town 947-2299
Currently, COVID-19 vaccines are not available on the island. The Public Health Department will announce when the next batch of vaccines becomes available.