Please find and updated September COVID-19 vaccination clinic schedule below.
- Thursday September 16th - Location TBC. Savannah MLA office clinic will take place Monday September 27th 4 – 7pm
- Wednesday September 15th– East End Health Centre, 5 - 8pm
- Wednesday September 15th– Cayman Brac Vaccination Clinic – Aston Rutty Centre, 9am – 1pm
- Wednesday September 22nd – Cayman Brac Vaccination Clinic – Aston Rutty Centre, 9am – 12pm
- Monday September 27th - Savannah MLA Office, 4 – 7pm
The most up to date vaccination schedule can be found at
VACCINATION CLINIC HIGHLIGHTS
- The public is reminded to please bring your own face mask as they are required at the vaccination clinics.
- Both Dose 1 & Dose 2 are available
- Pfizer COVID vaccine is available to ALL persons 12 years and over.
- Photo ID showing date of birth required
- Bring your completed consent form for Dose 1. Visit hsa.ky to download the form here.
- Persons who have received their first dose are reminded to get their second dose 21 days later or no longer than 12 weeks after the first dose.
- When receiving your 2nd dose, you MUST also bring along your vaccination card reflecting your 1st dose.
- Do not laminate your vaccination card at any time.(If you have already done so, please bring your vaccination card to the ORIA Vaccination Clinic along with your photo ID.)
- Park in the long-term parking lot.
- Do not bring children, when possible.
- No pets allowed at the vaccination clinic.
- Facemasks required.
- Persons 60 years and older will be given priority.