The Cayman Islands Health Services Authority (HSA) would like to advise our patients of the following hours for Remembrance Day, Monday, 14 November 2022.
- COVID-19 vaccination clinics will be closed. For the latest COVID-19 vaccination schedule, visit www.hsa.ky/public-health/coronavirus/.
- Confirmation PCR testing at Truman Bodden Sports Complex (drive through) and on the Sister Islands will be closed on Monday. Truman Bodden drive-through will open on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 8am – 11am. Testing at Faith Hospital (Public Health Clinic) will resume Tuesday - Friday 9am – 10am.
- Accident & Emergency will be open 24 hours.
- Smith Road Medical Centre Pharmacy and Cayman Islands Hospital Pharmacy will be open 9:00am – 5:30pm.
- All outpatient, district health centres & urgent care clinics in Grand Cayman and the Sister Islands will be closed on Monday. All clinics will resume regular operating hours Tuesday, 15 November 2022.