COVID-19 positive individuals, who have reached the end of their isolation period, can attend any of the daily exit PCR testing clinics below from 11am 1pm.
- Ed Bush Sports Complex
- Bodden Town Civic Centre
- South Sound Community Centre
Once tested, individuals must return home and isolate until further instruction.
- Fully vaccinated individuals are required to isolate for 10 days, with PCR test on day 11*
- Individuals not fully vaccinated are required to isolate for 14 days, with PCR test on day 15*Note: The day of your original PCR test is considered Day 0.
Individuals due for exit PCR testing include:
- Persons who tested positive
- Unvaccinated adult (18+) household members of a positive (in the above categories)
Fully vaccinated persons (or unvaccinated children) eligible and currently testing negative for daily lateral flow testing, do
need a PCR test.“Public Health has confirmed we will continue with exit testing at the clinics,” said Dr Eryka Simmons, Acting Medical Officer of Health. “We still aim to personally contact individuals the day before exit testing. As a reminder, the day you originally tested positive is considered day 0. Vaccinated persons are exit tested on day 11 and unvaccinated or partially vaccinated are tested on day 15. We thank the public for your patience while we adapt our processes throughout this pandemic.”The afternoon testing clinic is for exiting testing for
community cases only.
Individuals requiring regular PCR screening are encouraged to schedule an appointment online
or visit HSA’s COVID testing walk-in clinic at the Cayman Islands Hospital Monday – Friday 7:30am – 12pm.If you are positive for COVID-19 and you develop symptoms or if existing symptoms worsen by calling the flu hotline on 1-800-534-8600 or 947-3077 or email