The Public Health Department has released the latest COVID-19 vaccination schedule which includes various community locations throughout Grand Cayman. The COVID-19 vaccination clinic at 131 Centre on MacLendon Drive location will be opened on select dates only throughout the latest schedule.Dose 1 & 2 are available to persons 12 years and older. Boosters (Dose 3) are available to persons 18 and over who have received their 2 dose at least three (3) months prior.Residents in Cayman Brac can receive their vaccine on Fridays 2 4pm at the Aston Rutty Centre Flu Clinic. Residents in Little Cayman can contact 916-5395 to schedule a vaccine.For the most up to date vaccination schedule visit https://hsa.ky/public-health/coronavirus/ Please note, the Paediatric COVID-19 vaccine is not administered at the locations on the regular schedule. To view the childhood vaccine schedule (5-11 years old), please visit https://www.hsa.ky/public-health/coronavirus/ . To schedule an appointment please call 926-8152 or 926-8733 (Grand Cayman). Sister Islands childhood vaccine clinic will take place Friday 11 March 3-5pm at Aston Rutty Centre, Flu Clinic (no appointment required). CLICK HERE FOR SCHEDULE CLICK HERE FOR SCHEDULE GENERAL VACCINE INFO
- Boosters (3rd dose) are available to persons 18 and over, three months after their 2nd dose
- Vaccines are available to persons 12 years and older. Parental consent required for children 12-17 years old
- When receiving your 2nd or 3rd dose, you MUST also bring along your vaccination card or present your digital vaccination certificate reflecting your previous doses
- The date on your vaccination card for the 2nd dose is the earliest that is recommended
- All persons must present photo identification showing date of birth
- Facemask required – Please bring your own.
- Do NOT laminate your vaccination card