COVID-19 testing is currently available to all of the members of the public. Testing is free to everyone and are encouraged to get tested. Persons can book an appointment online using the calendar below. Please note: appointments must be made (2) two business days in advance as all persons being tested must be pre-registered. Results are emailed within 24 hours of your test.
Walk-ins available 7:30am – 12pm Monday – Friday
The COVID-19 clinic is located on the side of the hospital facing the Seventh Day Adventist Church, to the left of A&E (at the previous location of the Physiotherapy Department).
Appointment times are currently available between 7:30am – 11:00am Monday – Friday. Saturday & Sunday clinics are available depending on flight schedules.
ATTENTION TRAVELLERS: It is the traveller’s responsibility to check the travel requirements of the country(ies) you are travelling to, including the required time frame for a negative PCR COVID-19 test (ie: testing 72 hours prior to travel).
- Please ensure you book your appointment within the required timeframe for the country you are travelling to. (ie: do not book your appointment outside of 72 hours prior to travel, as this is too far in advance of your travel date)
- ‘Day-of’ flight testing cannot be accommodated due to the length of time it takes to process the PCR results
- Please bring your own facemask when visiting the clinic
- Please use a valid email address to ensure you receive your PCR results, as these will be provided to you via email
- Your name and date of birth on the registration below MUST match your passport.
If you are part of the Quarantine in Residence Programme, you will receive an email from Public Health 48 hours prior to your Exit testing date, as to when and where your exit test will take place.
Questions? – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To schedule an appointment for a IgG Antibody test, email email@example.com