The Public Health Department has temporarily closed the COVID Vaccination Clinic after it administered the last of the current supply of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines on Saturday, 5th June 2021.
The clinic anticipates operations will resume on 17th June 2021 following the planned arrival of additional vaccines from the UK on 16th June 2021.
Dr Samuel Williams-Rodriguez, Medical Officer of Health and Acting CMO states, “We are extremely pleased to know the people of our country took full advantage of the opportunity given to them and successfully utilised all the vaccines ahead of their expiry date. We hope that once we receive the new stocks, the uptake will remain positive.”
Please check the updated vaccine schedule changes in times and locations.
COVID-19 vaccination clinic updates & reminders:
- COVID vaccine is available to ALL persons 12 years and over (regardless of surname)
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent to provide consent and supervision
- Photo ID showing date of birth is still required, however, persons no longer need to provide identification to demonstrate they are an ordinarily and legally resident
- Bring a completed consent form for your first dose. Visit hsa.ky to download the form here
- Persons who have received their first dose are reminded to get their second dose at a minimum of 21 days but no longer than 12 weeks after the first dose
- When receiving your 2nd dose, you MUST also bring along your vaccination card reflecting your 1st dose
- Do not laminate your vaccination card at any time. (If you have already done so, please bring your vaccination card to the ORIA Vaccination Clinic along with your photo ID)
- At ORIA, park in the long-term parking lot
- Do not bring children, when possible
- No pets allowed at the vaccination clinic
- Facemasks required
- Persons 60 years and older will be given priority.
For the most up to date vaccination schedule visit https://hsa.ky/public-health/coronavirus/
HSA Flu Hotline – 1-800-534-8600 or 925-6327 or email@example.com