Public Health Department has announced that isolation requirements for unvaccinated individuals have been reduced for positive COVID-19 persons and their contacts, effective Wednesday August 24, 2022.
The new requirements are as follows:
- Vaccinated & Unvaccinated COVID-19 positive persons will isolate for 6 days and leave isolation on day 7 as long as you have no symptoms
- Vaccinated & Unvaccinated Contacts -Persons who are primary contacts of COVID-19 positive persons must conduct daily lateral flow testing for 6 days, but may continue usual activities
Note: The day of your original positive LFT test is considered Day 0.
Persons who test positive for COVID-19 by lateral flow test must still report their positive result and complete a free Public Health confirmation PCR test at a HSA testing clinic (see below). To report a positive LFT result, visit https://www.exploregov.ky/report-covid19-result
COVID-19 testing centres for PCR confirmation testing of positive LFTs
- Truman Bodden Sports Complex (Drive-Through) –Monday, Wednesday, Friday only 8am – 11am.
- Cayman Brac – Public Health Clinic, Faith Hospital – Monday – Friday 9am – 10am (closed weekends & public holidays)
- Little Cayman Clinic – Monday – Friday 1pm – 2pm by appointment only (closed weekends & public holidays)