The Health Services Authority (HSA) has extended its public sign-up initiative for the MyHSA Patient Portal ahead of the release of the securely verifiable digital COVID-19 vaccination certificates. In addition to public sign-up, the MyHSA registration team will be serving the corporate community at private registration drives. Companies with thirty or more employees can contact the HSA Marketing & Communications team to arrange site visits by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Persons are reminded that they can register themselves at any HSA location provided they have a valid government issued ID and an active email address. A dedicated registration officer is also available at the Cayman Islands Hospital atrium Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm. Upon registration, MyHSA Patient Portal users will be sent a confirmation email which must be accepted within thirty days.
Parents and guardians can also request access to health profiles for their children or wards under age 16. Online registration will be made available soon for persons who may already be overseas.
The MyHSA Patient Portal also gives patients the following benefits:
- Secure access to health records
- Appointment requests for General Practice and Paediatrics
- Access to your child’s health information
- Ability to send messages for physicians
- Access to general lab and radiology reports
- Immunisation, allergy, and health history
- Online prescription refills
- Access from a mobile app or desktop
- View COVID-19 & IgG test results
To see the current registration schedule and for more information on MyHSA Patient Portal, visit https://www.hsa.ky/our-services/patient-portal-info/ .