The Health Services Authority (HSA) public sign-up initiative for the MyHSA Patient Portal is now underway in Cayman Brac. Residents who wish to have securely verified digital access to their COVID-19 digital record can sign up over the next three days at the following locations:
Thursday September 23 – District Administration building – 2-4pm
Friday September 24 – Kirkconnell’s Market – 2-4pm
Saturday September 25 – Crossroads Store – 9am-12pm
Additional dates will be added as needed.
The aim is to bring this convenience to patients and residents by having as many people as possible sign up ahead of the release of the securely verifiable digital COVID-19 vaccination certificates.
The MyHSA Patient Portal allows users to:
- Securely access their health records
- Make appointment requests for General Practice and Paediatrics
- Access your child’s health information
- Send messages for physicians
- Access general laboratory and radiology reports
- Review immunisation, allergy, and health history
- Order online prescription refills
- Access records from a mobile app or desktop
- View COVID-19 & IgG test results
To see the current registration schedule and for more information on MyHSA Patient Portal, visit https://www.hsa.ky/our-services/patient-portal-info/ .