The Public Health Department has announced new operating hours effective Friday March 11, 2022 for the Isolation/Quarantine Exit & Positive LFT Confirmation PCR Testing Centres.
The following testing centres will be available daily:
- Truman Bodden Sports Complex (drive thru): 8am – 10am
- Bodden Town Civic Centre: 1pm – 2pm
- Ed Bush Sports Complex: 1pm – 2pm
Persons reporting positive on LFT can attend one of the above three community testing locations. These confirmation tests are not conducted at the Cayman Islands Hospital or COVID clinic.
Any person testing positive on a Lateral Flow Test must receive a confirmation PCR test. Persons who test positive on LFT must isolate immediately, report result on www.exploregov.ky and attend the next available designated HSA testing site for your PCR test. This confirmation PCR test is a Public Health requirement.
Individuals who require PCR testing for outbound travel or other optional screening may attend the PCR testing clinic at 131 Centre MacLendon Drive. PCR tests are CI $75, paid for by the individual.
- Monday – Friday 7:30am – 12pm
• Saturday 10am – 12pm
• Sunday 10am – 2pm
• Public Holidays 10am – 12pm
As a reminder, the current isolation period for COVID-19 positive individuals & contacts are as follows:
- Fully vaccinated persons who test positive for COVID-19 must isolate for 6 days, with a negative PCR test required on day 7 to exit isolation.
- Vaccinated persons who are primary contacts of COVID-19 positive persons must conduct daily lateral flow testing for 7 days, but may continue usual activities
- Unvaccinated or partially vaccinated persons who test positive for COVID-19 must isolate for 9 days, with a negative PCR test required on day 10 to exit isolation.
- Unvaccinated children (0-11) isolate based on the vaccination status of parent/guardian
- Unvaccinated persons in the household of a positive must quarantine for 10 days.
- If a primary contact is a negative, unvaccinated child (under 18 years of age), they should conduct daily lateral flow tests (LFT) for 10 days. They can attend school if daily LFT results continue to be negative
Note: The day of your first positive COVID test is considered Day 0.
Individuals who may test positive on isolation/quarantine exit PCR should check the isolation criteria and release form at www.hsa.ky/public-health.
For more information about COVID-19 testing & vaccination clinics, visit https://www.hsa.ky/public-health/coronavirus/