The Cayman Islands Health Services Authority (HSA) would like to advise our patients of the following hours for the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee, Friday, 3 June 2022 and the Queen’s Birthday, Monday, 6 June 2022.
- 131 Centre on MacLendon Drive
- Certified Lateral Flow Tests & PCR Tests – 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Vaccination Clinic – CLOSED
- Sister Islands COVID Clinics
- Certified Lateral Flow Tests & PCR Tests – 1:00pm – 2:00pm
Confirmation LFT and Isolation Exit PCR Testing Centres
- Truman Bodden Sports Complex (drive through) – 8:00am – 10:00am
- Bodden Town Civic Centre – 1:00pm – 2:00pm
- Ed Bush Sports Complex – 1:00pm – 2:00pm
- Accident & Emergency will be open 24 hours.
- Smith Road Pharmacy will be open 8:00am – 5:00pm on Friday and Monday.
- All outpatient, district health centres & urgent care clinics in Grand Cayman and the Sister Islands will be closed on Friday and Monday. All clinics will resume regular operating hours Tuesday, 7 June 2022.
For the latest COVID-19 Vaccination Schedule, visit www.hsa.ky/public-health/coronavirus/