The Cayman Islands Health Services Authority (HSA) would like to advise its patients and visitors of the following Easter holiday hours:
- Accident & Emergency will remain open 24-hours throughout the Easter holiday.
- The General Practice Clinic and Acute Care Clinic at the Cayman Islands Hospital will be closed on Good Friday, 2 April and Easter Monday, 5 April only. They will be open this Saturday, 3 April, from 8:30am to 4:00pm as usual.
- The Cayman Islands Hospital Pharmacy will be open on Good Friday and Easter Monday from 8 AM to 6 PM and will resume regular working hours after the holidays.
- All District Health Centres will be closed on Good Friday and Easter Monday. They will be open this Saturday from 8:30am to 12:00pm as usual.
- The Specialist Clinic will be closed from Good Friday to Easter Monday. It will reopen and resume regular hours on Tuesday, 6 April.