The Cayman Islands Health Services Authority (HSA) would like to advise its patients and visitors of the following Christmas holiday hours:
- Accident & Emergency will be open 24 hours.
- Smith Road Medical Centre Pharmacy and Cayman Islands Hospital Pharmacy will be open 9:00am – 5:30pm on Public Holidays.
- All Outpatient clinics (Grand & Sister Islands) and District Health Centres will be:
- Closed Monday December 26th and Tuesday December 27th, with normal operating hours resuming on Wednesday December 28th
- Closed Monday January 2nd, with normal operating hours resuming on Tuesday January 3rd, 2023.
- Urgent Care Clinic in Grand Cayman:
- Open Saturday December 24th, 9am-1pm
- Open Monday December 26th, 9am-3pm
- Closed Tuesday December 27th, with normal operating hours (8am – 11pm) resuming on Wednesday December 28th
- Closed Monday January 2nd, with normal operating hours (8am – 11pm) resuming on Tuesday January 3rd, 2023.
- COVID-19 vaccination clinics will be closed on the Public Holidays. For the latest COVID-19 vaccination schedule, visit www.hsa.ky/public-health/coronavirus/.
- Confirmation PCR testing at Truman Bodden Sports Complex (drive through) will be closed on Monday December 26, Tuesday December 27 & Monday January 2nd. Truman Bodden drive-through will open on Wednesday December 28th, Friday December 30th, Wednesday January 4th & Friday January 6th 8am – 11am. Regular schedule will resume January 9th.
- Confirmation PCR testing in Cayman Brac at the Public Health Clinic, Faith Hospital will be closed on Monday Dec 26th, Tuesday Dec 27th & January 2nd 2023. Regular hours will resume during the week 9am – 10am.