Persons who received their COVID-19 vaccinations in the Cayman Islands will soon have secure, on-demand access to their digital vaccination certificates via the MyHSA Patient Portal. The MyHSA Patient Portal is available online or through the HealtheLife app which can be found on either Google Play for Android devices, or the App Store for iOS devices.
“As travel restrictions ease, we want to ensure that persons who received the COVID-19 vaccine will have access to their immunisation record on a secure platform from anywhere with internet connectivity”, said HSA Deputy CEO Mr. Ronnie Dunn. “The MyHSA Patient Portal is a valuable health information management tool that provides more convenience and autonomy to our patients.”
The MyHSA Patient Portal also gives patients the following benefits:
- Secure access to health records
- Appointment requests for General Practice and Paediatrics
- Access to your child’s health information
- Ability to send messages for physicians
- Access to general lab and radiology reports
- Immunisation, allergy, and health history
- Online prescription refills
- Access from a mobile app or desktop
- View COVID-19 & IgG test results
Signing up for the MyHSA Patient Portal takes less than three minutes on average and is available at any HSA location. To register, persons must have a photo ID and a valid email address. Parents and guardians can also request access to health profiles for their children or wards under age 16. Community registration will also be available on select dates at partner locations. Online registration will be made available soon for persons who may already be overseas.
For more information, please visit any HSA location or log on to https://www.hsa.ky/our-services/patient-portal-info/.