The COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic has opened its next phase of booster shots for those aged 60 and over and healthcare workers effective immediately. The clinically vulnerable remain eligible to receive boosters throughout all phases of the programme.
Persons wishing to receive their first or second dose are free to attend the during scheduled clinic times.
The primary vaccination clinic is located at the Lions Centre Tuesday – Friday, with additional district locations on Thursdays. Upcoming district vaccination clinics include:
- Thursday 21 October, 5-7pm – Prospect #33 Marina Drive
- Thursday 28 October, 5-7pm – West Bay Health Centre
- Saturday vaccine clinics will resume 23 October at a new Camana Bay location. The new location is upstairs Canella Court, adjacent observation tower. Elevator access and directional signage will be available for the new clinic location.
The 3rd dose of the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine must be administered at least 6 months after the 2nd dose. Persons eligible to receive their booster should bring along their vaccination card or digital certificate showing proof of their 2nd dose and a government-issued photo ID.
If you are home bound and unable to attend one of the vaccination clinics, please contact the Flu Hotline 947-3077, 1-800-534-8600, firstname.lastname@example.org or your local HSA District Health Centre and arrangements will be made with a Public Health nurse to provide your vaccine in the comfort of your home.
Persons interested in receiving the AstraZeneca vaccine are asked to contact the Flu Hotline by phone (1-800-534-8600 or 947-3077) or by email at email@example.com.
GENERAL VACCINE INFO
- Vaccines are available to persons 12 years and older
- Parental consent required for children 12-17 years old
- When receiving your 2nd or 3rd dose, you MUST also bring along your vaccination card or present your digital vaccination certificate reflecting your previous doses
- 3rd dose must be administered at least six (6) months after your 2nd dose
- The date on your vaccination card for the 2nd dose is the earliest that is recommended
- All persons must present photo identification showing date of birth
- Facemask required – Please bring your own.
- Do NOT laminate your vaccination card
For the most up to date vaccination schedule visit https://hsa.ky/public-health/coronavirus/
After receiving a vaccine persons can sign up up for the MyHSA Patient Portal which provides access to your digital COVID vaccine certificate. For more information on the Portal or to sign up online, please visit https://www.hsa.ky/our-services/patient-portal-info