Public Health will be administering second dose AstraZeneca vaccines on Saturday May 29th at the ORIA Vaccination Clinic 8am – 11am & 12:30pm – 4pm. Persons who are due for their second dose on May 31st will be contacted directly by Public Health.
Please advise a member of Public Health staff if you are there to receive AstraZeneca.
Persons who received their first dose overseas may not be guaranteed a second dose due to a very limited supply of this vaccine.
COVID-19 vaccination clinic reminders:
- AstraZeneca COVID vaccine is available to ALL persons 18 years and over.
- Pfizer COVID vaccine is available to ALL persons 16 years and over (parental consent required for 16 & 17 year olds).
- Photo ID showing date of birth is still required, however, persons no longer need to provide identification to demonstrate they are an ordinarily and legally resident
- When receiving your 2nd dose, you MUST also bring along your vaccination card reflecting your 1st dose.
- Do not laminate your vaccination card at any time. (If you have already done so, please bring your vaccination card to the ORIA Vaccination Clinic along with your photo ID.)
- Park in the long-term parking lot.
- Do not bring children, when possible.
- No pets allowed at the vaccination clinic.
- Facemasks required.
- Persons 60 years and older will be given priority.
For the most up to date vaccination schedule visit https://hsa.ky/public-health/coronavirus/.