With Hazard Management Cayman Islands (HMCI) declaring the ‘all clear’ for Grand Cayman, the Health Services Authority (HSA) advises the public that services will resume as follows:
TUESDAY, 27 September 2022
- Outpatient clinics, elective surgeries and services including specialist, mental health, radiology, laboratory, dialysis, oncology/haematology, therapy services dental and eye clinics will reopen regular hours.
- Urgent Care and pharmacies will reopen 9:00AM
- General Practice Clinic will open 10:00AM – 6:00PM
- District clinics will resume 12:00PM
- The COVID-19 vaccination clinic for East End is rescheduled for Tuesday 1:00PM-2:00PM.
WEDNESDAY, 28 September 2022
- COVID-19 PCR testing drive-thru will reopen 8:00AM – 11:00AM on Wednesday 28 September at Truman Bodden Sports Complex.
Accident and Emergency Department remains operational 24 hours. SISTER ISLANDS
HMCI has given the ‘all clear’ for the Sister Islands as well. Clinics will resume regular hours, Tuesday 27 September 2022.