Please note: The Cayman Islands has three hundred and sixty-seven (367) confirmed cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
COVID-19 screening & IgG testing is now open to the public. To self-register for your free COVID-19 screening www.hsa.ky/appointment or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Through five satellite health centres – one for each district in Grand Cayman – the Community Health Services provides primary care across the island. This supports the Cayman Islands Health Service Authority’s firm belief that every member of the community is entitled to the highest possible standard of health care through a community-based health system.
Services provided through the district health centres include general practice, immunisations, maternal and child health care, health education and support of disabled patients in their homes. Home visiting services are also provided.
Public Health programmes include:
• Health advice and vaccines for international travellers;
• School Health including primary care, health assessments, vision and hearing tests etc.
• Nutrition and dietary counselling clinics;
• Child health including growth and development monitoring;
• Communicable disease screening;
• Disease control programmes, including surveillance, immunization (adults and children); and
• Special programmes relating to Genetics and Sexual health.