Summer Student Internship Programme
The Health Services Authority Summer Student Internship Programme offers a unique internship opportunity to current college/university level and high school students who express keen interest in pursuing a career within the Healthcare field. The HSA Internship Programme brings together the next generation of healthcare professionals. It provides a chance for the students to gain practical experience and develop their skills for future career opportunities.
Please note the 2022 programme application deadline has passed.
• Students must be Caymanian and/or have the Right to be Caymanian
• Students must register for the internship online at www.hsa.ky
• The student must be at least sixteen (16) years old
• Students must have a genuine career interest in the Healthcare field
• Persons must be full vaccinated for COVID-19 (two doses)
Internships typically take place June through September . Individual internship placement timeframes may vary (estimated 4 – 8 weeks placement opportunities).
- Birth Certificate
- Copy of current passport – photo page
- Copy of current passport – current stamp page
- Letter of acknowledgement/Right to be Caymanian/Caymanian Status
- Proof of current health insurance coverage
- Proof of current schooling (student ID/transcript/confirmation letter)
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
For more information about our internship programme email email@example.com