The Public Health Department has published the latest schedule for the COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic for August 2021.
The public is reminded to please bring your own face mask as they are required at the vaccination clinics.
Please check the vaccine schedule for various times and locations.
COVID-19 vaccination clinic reminders:
- COVID vaccine is available to ALL persons 12 years and over (regardless of surname).
- Photo ID showing date of birth is still required, however, persons no longer need to provide identification to demonstrate they are an ordinarily and legally resident
- Bring your completed consent form for Dose 1. Visit hsa.ky or download the form here
- Persons who have received their first dose are reminded to get their second dose 21 days later or no longer than 12 weeks after the first dose.
- When receiving your 2nd dose, you MUST also bring along your vaccination card reflecting your 1st dose.
- Do not laminate your vaccination card at any time. (If you have already done so, please bring your vaccination card to the ORIA Vaccination Clinic along with your photo ID.)
- Park in the long-term parking lot.
- Do not bring children, when possible.
- No pets allowed at the vaccination clinic.
- Face masks required – please bring your own face mask.
- Persons 60 years and older will be given priority.
For the most up to date vaccination schedule visit https://hsa.ky/public-health/coronavirus/
HSA Flu Hotline – 1-800-534-8600 or 925-6327 or firstname.lastname@example.org